Get your funny bone tingling and spend your weekend at The Westin Westminster, in conjunction with Madcap Theater. Take the short walk to Madcap Theater and get ready for an hour and a half of unscripted "clean" comedy. Similar to Drew Carey's "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", the cast creates scenes on the spot with suggestions given by the audience. So come ready to participate and experience a hilarious night of fun and laughter. As part of this package, you'll also enjoy breakfast for two at O's Restaurant!
- Enjoy rates from $148 per night
- One-Night stay at the Westin
- 2 tickets to a Madcap Theater performance
- Breakfast for two at O's Restaurant
- Valid on stays Thursday through Sunday only
- Valid for stays now through December 31, 2012
The Westin hotel is within walking distance to Madcap Theater!!!!!
To book call 303-410-5000 and ask for the 'Madcap Package'.
You can also click this Special Offer to book this deal.
Terms & Conditions